Google for Education Certified
Google Certiﬁed Educator Level 2– Practice Exam (Question 71)
Your principal has asked you to share tips to improve collaboration with students and teachers at the next faculty meeting.
You could share: (Select all that apply)
- A. How to use specific naming conventions with Google Docs.
- B. How to create a newsletter using Blogger.
- C. A YouTube playlist of video tutorials for creating Google Sites.
- D. How to search for advanced lessons using Google.com.
Teachers in your school have complained about a one-size-fits-all model of training that has been used in your district for years.
They would like to personalize the professional learning that goes on in school.
Which of the following models provides the most relevant and timely support to teachers on an individual basis when they need it:
- A. Instructional coaches
- B. School site mentors
- C. Workshops for staff development
- D. Student-led support
Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting.
YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up.
Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- A. Playlists allow you to organize pre-selected videos so you don’t waste class time searching for them.
- B. YouTube channels are automatically shared with your class so you never have to worry about your students having access.
- C. Admins have to pre-approve all YouTube content that educators use so you never have to worry about inappropriate videos being played in class.
- D. YouTube channels allow you to organize and share your playlists with students, parents, and other teachers.