The practice exam translated into Japanese is in “Trainer Skills Assessment 模擬試験“.
Google for Education Certified
Trainer Skills Assessment – Practice Exam (Question 25)
Your school wants to sign up for Google Apps for Education. What two things do you need to do when you fill out Google’s sign up form? (Choose 2 answers)
- Confirm your school qualifies for Google Apps for Education.
- Ask neighboring organizations or schools how to set up Google Apps for Education.
- Verify that the domain you want to use belongs to your organization.
- Input your bandwidth to verify it can handle the use of Google Apps for Education.
- Prepare a purchase order for the activation cost.
Correct Answer: A, C
– Get started with G Suite for Education
Your school is interested in providing devices for students. What are some advantages that you can share for why Chromebooks make a great device to use with Google Apps for Education? (Choose 3 answers)
- Switching between accounts is easy so that students can easily share Chromebooks.
- Chromebooks come free of charge with Google Apps for Education.
- Chromebooks stay synced anywhere you’re signed in with your Google account so teachers can easily work from school or home.
- Chromebooks take a few minutes to boot up to ensure that all the best software is properly loaded.
- Chromebooks are automatically updated so there is no need for manual upgrades.
Correct Answer: A、C、E
– Get the latest security updates with Chromebooks
A teacher is concerned that the emails in his Google Apps account are being scanned. You want to ease his concerns and let him know that scans are automated to provide better features and security in the product. Which of the following features are possible because of automated scanning? (Choose 2 answers)
- Spell check within emails.
- Auto-whitelist of email recipients.
- Virus and spam protection.
- Embed images within emails.
- Delete inappropriate content automatically.