There is also “Google Certiﬁed Educator Level 2 Exam Answers (2020/10/22) (Japanese)” of Japanese translation.
Google for Education Certified
Google Certiﬁed Educator Level 2 – Practice Exam (Question 26)
Mr. Sprowston has determined that Google Sites offers the most ﬂexible option to showcase different kinds of student work from his Geography classes. Use drag and drop to show the 4 different types of media which can be easily integrated into site, and which ones cannot.
|Site Page integration.||…|
|Integration not possible.||…|
- Flash animation
|Site Page integration.||Chart|
|Integration not possible.||Flash animation|
Mr. Vanko is marking student assignments and keeps ﬁnding incorrect facts supported by unreliable sources. What should he explain to his students about ﬁnding online sources?
- A: Verify all online information with textbooks.
- B: Check the integrity of the author, and whether they are an expert on the topic.
- C: Contact the author directly to understand their research.
- D: Check that the website looks reputable and professional.
- E: They shouldn’t trust any information found online.
You have given your history class an assignment to produce a document detailing key events of World War 2. What value do the Google Explore Button and Google Translate in Docs bring to this exercise?
- A: The entire presentation can be translated in a few clicks.
- B: The entire text of a Google Doc can be converted from one language to another language.
- C: The power of search is tightly integrated within the application.
- D: Convert document text into a spoken audio file in any language.
- E: Exclusive access to educational resources online.