Google Cloud Certified
– Professional Cloud Network Engineer –
Practice Exam (Question 5)
You have recently been put in charge of managing identity and access management for your organization.
You have several projects and want to use scripting and automation wherever possible. You want to grant the editor role to a project member.
Which two methods can you use to accomplish this? (Choose two.)
- A. GetIamPolicy() via REST API.
- B. gcloud projects add-iam-policy-binding Sprojectname –member user:Susername –role roles/editor
- C. Enter an email address in the Add members field, and select the desired role from the drop-down menu in the Google Cloud Console.
- D. setIamPolicy() via REST API.
- E. gcloud pubsub add-iam-policy-binding Sprojectname –member user:Susername –role roles/editor
Correct Answer: B, C
You want to use Google Cloud’s Partner Interconnect to connect your on-premises network with your VPC.
You already have an Interconnect partner.
What should you do first?
- A. Ask your Interconnect partner to provision a physical connection to Google.
- B. Create a Partner Interconnect type VLAN attachment in the Google Cloud Console and retrieve the pairing key.
- C. Run gcloud compute interconnect attachments partner update <attachment> / — region <region> –admin-enabled.
- D. Log in to your partner’s portal and request the VLAN attachment there.
Correct Answer: A
To provision a Partner Interconnect connection with a service provider, you start by connecting your on-premises network to a supported service provider. Work with the service provider to establish connectivity.
– Partner Interconnect overview #Provisioning
You want to configure load balancing for an internet-facing, standard voice-over-IP (VOIP) application.
Which type of load balancer should you use?
- A. HTTP(S) load balancer
- B. Internal TCP/UDP load balancer
- C. Network load balancer
- D. TCP/SSL proxy load balancer