Google Cloud Certified – Professional Collaboration Engineer – Practice Exam (Question 27)
Your company is in the process of deploying Google Drive Enterprise for your sales organization. You have discovered that there are many unmanaged accounts across your domain. Your security team wants to manage these accounts moving forward.
What should you do?
- A. Open a support ticket to have Google transfer unmanaged accounts into your domain.
- B. Disable access to all “Other Services” in the G Suite Admin Console.
- C. Use the Data Migration Service to transfer the data to a managed account.
- D. Use the Transfer Tool for unmanaged accounts to invite users into the domain.
Correct Answer: C
A user has traveled overseas for an extended trip to meet with several vendors. The user has reported that important draft emails have not been saved in Gmail, which is affecting their productivity. They have been constantly moving between hotels, vendor offices, and airport lounges.
You have been tasked with troubleshooting the issue remotely. Your first priority is diagnosing and preventing this from happening again, and your second priority is recovering the drafts if possible. Due to time zone differences, and the user’s busy meeting schedule, you have only been able to arrange a brief Hangouts Meet with the user to gather any required troubleshooting inputs.
What two actions should be taken on this call with the user? (Choose two.)
- A. Ask the user to send an email to you so you can check the headers.
- B. Check the Users > App Users Activity report.
- C. Take screenshots of the user’s screen when composing an email.
- D. Record a HAR file of the user composing a new email.
- E. Use the Email log search in the Admin panel.
Correct Answer: B, C
You are using Google Cloud Directory Sync to manage users. You performed an initial sync of nearly 1,000 mailing lists to Google Groups with Google Cloud Directory Sync and now are planning to manage groups directly from Google. Over half the groups have been configured with incorrect settings, including who can post, who can join, and which groups can have external members. You need to update groups to be configured correctly.
What should you do?
- A. Update your configuration file and resync mailing lists with Google Cloud Directory Sync.
- B. Use the bulk upload with CSV feature in the G Suite Admin panel to update all Groups.
- C. Create and assign a custom admin role for all group owners so they can update settings.
- D. Use the Groups Settings API to update Google Groups with desired settings.