Google Cloud Certified – Cloud Digital Leader Practice Exam (Q 56)
An organization needs to store structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in its raw, native format in the same repository.
Which cloud data management solution should the organization use?
- A. Data field
- B. Data lake
- C. Database
- D. Data warehouse
Correct Answer: B
An organization wants its users to validate a series of new features for their app.
Why should they use App Engine?
- A. Because their app is containerized and enabled by microservices.
- B. Because the updated app will only include new features.
- C. To run different versions of the app for different users.
- D. To run different versions of the app for the same user.
Correct Answer: C
How would an organization benefit from using Looker?
- A. Optimal identity and access management.
- B. Leading serverless warehousing technology.
- C. Robust data roll-back accuracy.
- D. Advanced business intelligence and analytics.