Google Cloud Certified – Google Cloud Digital Leader Practice Exam (Q 50)
Your organization wants to optimize its use of Google Cloud’s discounts on virtual machine-based workloads.
You plan to use 200 CPUs constantly for the next 3 years, and you forecast that spikes of up to 300 CPUs will occur approximately 30% of the time. What should you choose?
- A. 1-year committed use discount for 200 CPUs.
- B. 3-year committed use discount for 300 CPUs.
- C. 3-year committed use discount for 200 CPUs.
- D. Regular pay-as-you-go pricing
Correct Answer: C
– Keep Google Cloud networking costs in check | Google Cloud Blog
– ネットワーク コスト最適化のベスト プラクティス | Google Cloud Blog
Your organization needs to minimize how much it pays for data traffic from the Google network to the internet.
What should your organization do?
- A. Choose the Standard network service tier.
- B. Choose the Premium network service tier.
- C. Deploy Cloud VPN.
- D. Deploy Cloud NAT.
Correct Answer: A
– Network Service Tiers – Custom Cloud Network | Google Cloud
Your organization wants to migrate your on-premises environment to Google Cloud.
The on-premises environment consists of containers and virtual machine instances. Which Google Cloud products can help to migrate the container images and the virtual machine disks?
- A. Compute Engine and Filestore
- B. Artifact Registry and Cloud Storage
- C. Dataflow and BigQuery
- D. Pub/Sub and Cloud Storage