Google Cloud Certified – Google Cloud Digital Leader Practice Exam (Q 25)
Your manager wants to restrict communication of all virtual machines with internet access with resources in another network or with a resource outside Compute Engine.
It’s expected that different teams will create new folders and projects in the near future.
How would you restrict all virtual machines from having an external IP address?
- A. Define an organization policy on all existing folders to define a constraint to restrict virtual machine instances from having an external IP address.
- B. Define an organization policy at the root organization node to restrict virtual machine instances from having an external IP address.
- C. Communicate with the different teams and agree that each time a virtual machine is created, it must be configured without an external IP address.
- D. Define an organization policy on all existing projects to restrict virtual machine instances from having an external IP address.
Correct Answer: B
Your organization wants to be sure that its expenditures on cloud services are in line with the budget.
Which two Google Cloud cost management features help your organization gain greater visibility into its cloud resource costs? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource labels
- B. Sustained use discounts
- C. Financial governance policies
- D. Payments profile
- F. Billing dashboards
Correct Answer: A, C
Your organization is migrating to Google Cloud. As part of that effort, it needs to move terabytes of data from on-premises file servers to Cloud Storage.
Your organization wants the migration process to be automated and to be managed by Google. Your organization has an existing Dedicated Interconnect connection that it wants to use.
Which Google Cloud product or feature should your organization use?
- A. BigQuery Data Transfer Service
- B. Transfer Appliance
- C. Storage Transfer Service
- D. Migrate for Anthos