Google Cloud Certified – Google Cloud Digital Leader Practice Exam (Q 53)
You are migrating workloads to the cloud.
The goal of the migration is to serve customers worldwide as quickly as possible According to local regulations, certain data is required to be stored in a specific geographic area, and it can be served worldwide. You need to design the architecture and deployment for your workloads.
What should you do?
- A. Select a public cloud provider that is only active in the required geographic area.
- B. Select a private cloud provider that globally replicates data storage for fast data access.
- C. Select a public cloud provider that guarantees data location in the required geographic area.
- D. Select a private cloud provider that is only active in the required geographic area.
Correct Answer: C
Your organization needs a large amount of extra computing power within the next two weeks.
After those two weeks, the need for the additional resources will end.
Which is the most cost-effective approach?
- A. Use a committed use discount to reserve a very powerful virtual machine.
- B. Purchase one very powerful physical computer.
- C. Start a very powerful virtual machine without using a committed use discount.
- D. Purchase multiple physical computers and scale workload across them.
Correct Answer: C
Your organization needs to plan its cloud infrastructure expenditures.
Which should your organization do?
- A. Review cloud resource costs frequently, because costs change often based on use.
- B. Review cloud resource costs annually as part of planning your organization’s overall budget.
- C. If your organization uses only cloud resources, infrastructure costs are no longer part of your overall budget.
- D. Involve fewer people in cloud resource planning than your organization did for on-premises resource planning.